Complaint Review: UltraPM, Ultra Life Fitness, ULFIT

• Reported By: Irvine California
  • UltraPM, Ultra Life Fitness, ULFIT
    857 W South Jordan Parkway,suite 201
    South Jordan, Utah

UltraPM, Ultra Life Fitness, ULFIT ripoff continue unauthorized account charge Ripoff South Jordan Utah

*Consumer Comment: Contacting Ultra Life Fitness ---If At First You Don't Succeed...Try Try Again!

This is my story:

Today, my friend told me that one of her son's classmate was found suddenly dead in school few days ago, because he eaten some protein pills which he was ordered from internet. He was only 14 years old.

It was really give me a shock! I'm eating UltraPM right now which I ordered on 05-05-05 from internet for trial only. ($4.87)

I remember it takes more than a month for me to received package, and then I received another package the next days. I think it is because the company forgot to put my "Apt No" on the address label.

They have been called me to check that did I received the package earlier, so I send a e-mail to the UltraPM company right away, told them that I received two package almost at the same time by mistake, and I don't want anymore product until further notice.

Today after I get that call from my friend, I want to surf the web for the product-UltraPm- which what I'm taking, to see any comment about it.

Guess what? I found this website, and also found UltraPM has charged my account in the amount of $44.90 on June 6, 05 and July 5, 05.
Another direct debit on June 6, 05 of the amount of $24.00.

Hello! I'm still alive!! How can they take away my money which doesn't need to ask me first!!!
Since I have not lost one once on my weight, may be the pills was designed to loss my mind.

I'm so glad I found this website, I thanks for all of you share your experience and special thanks for the RIP-OFF REPORT suggests. I went to my bank (wamu) ask for help and cancelled my debit card number this afternoon. And also I sent back all the products to the company.

You may think about this as another stupid story that you have been heard a lot. Someone try to loss weight but loss money. OH! OH! Please look after your love one, I just hope it would never happen to anyone again!

Loss money may hurts a little but no one can afford loss love one's life.

Erica
Irvine, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/23/2005 05:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ultrapm-ultra-life-fitness-ulfit/south-jordan-utah-84095/ultrapm-ultra-life-fitness-ulfit-ripoff-continue-unauthorized-account-charge-ripoff-sout-151028. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Contacting Ultra Life Fitness ---If At First You Don't Succeed...Try Try Again!

AUTHOR: Tessa - (U.S.A.)

Erica, the very same thing happend to me as what has happend to you. Yesterday I deposited a refund check from Ultra Life Fitness to my bank account. So, if you feel you have been misguided, didn't fully understand what you were buying into, skimmed the Terms and Conditions, or didn't read them at all...PLEASE call David Johns at 1800-757-1279 Ext. 51. Try to call in the afternoon hours as their switchboard is extremely busy in the mornings. Keep trying till you get through. Mr. Johns is a pleasant young man and WILL do all he can to rectify the situation. God Speed!