Complaint Review: UltraSpa Light Therapy System

• Reported By: Tina — Los Angeles California USA
  • UltraSpa Light Therapy System

Internet
    USA

UltraSpa Light Therapy System /Mellen-Thomas Benedict They call it the Ahhh...Spa, I call the Spa Scam!! Internet

My mother told me about the ultra spa light therapy system, I placed a pre- order on Oct. 2014 for almost $800.00 through paypal.

Emailed about an update on 5/15 whcih was replied to with apoligies and reasuring sooner than later they would start shipping. I emailed them again a year later on 5/16 again but since then there hasnt been any replies.Company voice mail is currently full.

I can understand things didnt go as planned but least they could do is reach out to the people who believed in their product and offer a way of reimbursement or a end delivery date. I actualy still would like to get the product but certainly at least my money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/18/2017 02:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ultraspa-light-therapy-system/internet/ultraspa-light-therapy-system-mellen-thomas-benedict-they-call-it-the-ahhhspa-i-call-1368357. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content