Complaint Review: UNEXSO-The DOlphin Experience

• UNEXSO-The DOlphin Experience
    2520 Mission College Blvd,
    Santa Clara, California
    USA

UNEXSO-The DOlphin Experience OWES MY COMPANY OVER $4K. PRINTROOM MUST BE STOPPED Santa Clara California

We are a tourist based company located in Freeport, Bahamas. Printroom was a website we used to offer our guests photos on different mediums, i.e. coffee mug,t-shirt, etc.

We would receive a monthly check for our share up until our Nov. 2011 payment, then they stopped.

I have been trying to collect money ever since. I have had our local attorney send a demand letter, I have sent e-mails, left messages, etc and thought we were making some progress when Printroom rep. Jim Mallamace said he would do his best to pay us and would try and get a/p to send one check a month. We got our Nov. 2011 payment in February 2013. Since then we have received nothing. On Sept 23;2013, I sent a demand e-mail to the CEO of the company (Carlton Osborne)requesting we be paid in 30 days or would file suit in CA.

It has been 30 days and I have contacted an attorney in Santa Clara who has recommended filing more reports online with this site and BBB (first reports filed years ago).

Quite honestly, it is a smarter decision for me to just drop this whole thing and write off the amount. HOWEVER, I am furious that this terrible company has been allowed to operate with all the complaints against them. And I will not let it go.

I am willing to spend double what they owe us to take them to court and I will be including all my expenses for two solid years of trying to recover the money they owe us.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/02/2013 08:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/unexso-the-dolphin-experience/santa-clara-california-95054/unexso-the-dolphin-experience-owes-my-company-over-4k-printroom-must-be-stopped-santa-c-1088862. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content