Report: #195980

• Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

United Cash Loans ripoff Nationwide

United cash loans continuously takes funds from my checking account even though the $350 loan I got from them has been paid in full.United cash loans has taken the amount of $180.00 in one day on May 25,2006 in the amount of $60.00 each withdrawl.

Everytime I deposit funds into my account my money is taken by United cash loans and Citizens Bank. How can I pay my bills on time if they keep taking my money?

Vivian
Framingham, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/12/2006 07:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/united-cash-loans/nationwide/united-cash-loans-ripoff-nationwide-195980. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content