Complaint Review: United Circulation LLC

P.O. Box 501
    Waterloo, Indiana
    United States of America

United Circulation LLC Scam Waterloo, Indiana

United Circulation LLC got me as well.

A young man came by my house this evening claiming to be from the University of Houston at Victoria claiming to be pressuring a degree in communications. He stated that selling the magazines would help him secure a trip to England so that he may intern at the BBC. He also stated that he lived a couple of streets over and then I may have seen his mother walking the dogs on occasion. While we were talking he supposedly got a phone call from his mother calling her concerns that he was not home for dinner, even though the phone never rang.

After he left I was able to focus on our conversation and realize that something wasn't right. I did a web search on Google and came up with numerous complaints about this company, it was almost as if this company has a standard script for the salesman to read to their customers. From the internship at the BBC, to mom living right around the corner and walking her dog, the sales pitch was almost the same for every complaint.

Given the fact that we have only three days to postmark a letter requesting our money back, I am not taking any chances. Whether this young man's story was legitimate or not, I will be sending in my request for a refund.

If someone comes knocking on your door claiming to be from this company, inform them that you have read many complaints and not to bother to give you the sales pitch since you already know he will be going to England and his mother lives two streets over. I will add to this report as soon as I get the results of my cancellation.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/14/2011 08:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/united-circulation-llc/waterloo-indiana-50704/united-circulation-llc-scam-waterloo-indiana-798051. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content