Complaint Review: United Contstruction and Bill Masiello

• Submitted: Tue, November 20, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, November 20, 2012
  • Reported By: RippedoffbyMasiello — Wilmington Delaware United States of America
  • United Contstruction and Bill Masiello
    wildcherry lane
    Wilmington, Delaware
    United States of America

United Contstruction and Bill Masiello Ripped off, Deserted, Left holding the bag Wilmington , Delaware

I hired Mr Bill Masiello and his company United Construction to help with an extensive renovation project. Mr Masiello assured me that he had expertise in carpentry, kitchen renovation, building, tile work. He also assured me that he would stay on the project until completion and follow all local building codes. Mr. Masiello had none of the skills he stated he had in either a hands on or supervisory role. Mr Maiello left the project after receiving a ten thousand dollar payment check stating he would not be returning. Yes, he cashed the check, took the money and left the project in a state of disrepair, leaving me to hold the bag in the damage he caused to the home.

I took full responsibility for the shoddy and incomplete work Mr Masiello performed, facing the legal and financial consequences. After this, much to my own stupidity, I did a roofing project for Mr Masiello as a subcontractor, this was through New Castle County of Delaware home renovation program. I paid for all materials, for the labor and dumping fees asococuated with this project, received the completion certificate from both the homeowner and County but was never paid the $4800 owed to me by Mr Masiello. Essentially, Mr Masiello not only ruined the initial homeowners" house but also my reputation, my life, my future and financial future. I hope that anyone who might read this run far from this person and his company and he does not ruin them as he has done in the past.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/20/2012 10:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/united-contstruction-and-bill-masiello/wilmington-delaware-/united-contstruction-and-bill-masiello-ripped-off-deserted-left-holding-the-bag-wilmin-971829. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content