Complaint Review: United Lending Services CO

• United Lending Services CO
    244 5th Avenue, Suite 200
    New York, Select State/Province
    USA

United Lending Services CO ULSC The Company that Picks Your Pocket while Distracting you with False Loan Approvals New York NY

The company asked for all my personal information. It posed as a lender, not a company that seeks after lenders. Upon saying I was approved, they asked for a processing fee. I was happy, there was an account # and password set up by them and everything, as well as a section showing the intrest I would be paying back in addition to the loan. When I hit the process button they took my 34.95, but there was no loan, nor loan approval, only more company options to give out my personal info to.

I tried to contact the company to get my money refunded, there is only a dead e-mail address. I was only seeking a loan, now I am nearly $40 in the hole, and I had to put a block on my cresit card.

ULSC or any company asking for a processing fee online is not to be trusted

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/14/2014 11:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/united-lending-services-co/new-york-select-stateprovince-10001/united-lending-services-co-ulsc-the-company-that-picks-your-pocket-while-distracting-you-1161886. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content