Report: #195087

• Reported By: MDR California
  • United Tax Defense
    15456 Ventura Blvd #304
    Sherman Oaks, California

United Tax Defense UTD failed to perform or refund $900 for so-called tax resolution services. ripoff Sherman Oaks California

I hired & signed contract with United Tax Defense 6/14/05. Over several weeks I made numerous attempts to find out what UTD was doing on my contract. Two months later after having paid $900 on the contract, no services had been delivered. I notified UTD in writing that I was cancelling the contract for lack of performance.

I requested full refund and an accounting of any work performed. I've never received anything. Their President Dean Drouin states in a written complaint rebuttal that I had filled out a IRS form improperly hence I was not eligible for a refund.

Henry
MDR, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/06/2006 03:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/united-tax-defense/sherman-oaks-california-91403/united-tax-defense-utd-failed-to-perform-or-refund-900-for-so-called-tax-resolution-servi-195087. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content