Report: #421996

Complaint Review: Universal Subscription Agency, Inc.

• Submitted: Mon, February 09, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, February 09, 2009
  • Reported By: Antioch California
  • Universal Subscription Agency, Inc.
    P.O. Box 15187,
    Chesapeake, Virginia

Subscription Agency, Inc. This company took my money and ran with it They are scamming everyone Chesapeake Virginia

This company was sending kids (Teens) around my area selling magazins and I issued a check for $28.00 and never received anything. I called their number because I felt something was wrong and a woman assured me that they were not taking my money but they did.

I was told that I would be getting 12 issues of motorcyclist magazine but I never received anything and now that I call (757) 818-9497 the mail box it's full and I can not talk to anyone.

I wasnt my money back, better yet. Catch this people and put them in jail.

Sincerely,

David
Antioch, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/09/2009 12:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/universal-subscription-agency-inc/chesapeake-virginia-23328/subscription-agency-inc-this-company-took-my-money-and-ran-with-it-they-are-scamming-eve-421996. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content