Complaint Review: Unstoppable Vision, LLC or

• Updated: Wed, February 22, 2017
  • Reported By: Joan — Manakin Sabot Virginia USA
  • Unstoppable Vision, LLC or

USA

Unstoppable Vision, LLC aka High Class Universe Charged my account but no merchandise Shreveport, La La

Approximately on December 10, 2016, I clicked on a site advertised on facebook that was selling dog banks and I ordered three for a total jof $65.95.

The next day when I received the confirmation, i immediately emailed and cancelled the order.  On December 12, 2016, I was charged $65.95.  I have called the number listed on the site and it has been disconnected.

When I saw your "Ripoff Report" site, I decided to tell what happed to me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/22/2017 01:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/unstoppable-vision-llc-or/-/unstoppable-vision-llc-aka-high-class-universe-charged-my-account-but-no-merchandise-shr-1357682. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content