Complaint Review: Upside Visa Card

• Upside Visa Card

Internet
    United States of America

Upside Visa Card ...SOMETHING IS FISHY ABOUT THIS COMPANY!! Internet

I called my card in lost on March 2nd, I was told $9.95 would be taken off and my card would arrive in 7-10 business days. I patiently waited and as the 7 day approached I called back speaking with a new Representative (Indian accent) telling me I should wait the full 10 days. ( I found that to be weird because I  get mail on Saturdays).

Anyhow i waited until the 10th day, I  believe it was a Fri. I spoke with a new Representative Conrad who was very nice ..offered to send my card express shipping and have the all fees waived. I agreed and at the last minute, he reminded me i Get mail on Saturdays, so i should wait until tomorrow and if it doesn't arrive, call back. I confirmed with him that he took a note of this conversation so the next Representative will know the deal. He said 'Yes of course"

NO card arrives on Saturday and When I call back on Sunday, this new representative sadly seemed to not know much about anything. She now informs me that someone was trying to make unauthorized charges on my card from March 5th! (plus 3 more days!)  well now I start going berserk, demanding I want another card issued to me because now i knew something was UP! well she apologizes a few times and says she'll send it express and not charge me anything. I check my account ...she still charged me 9.95 and a new card was coming in another 7-10 days.

I CALL BACK yesterday march 20th, ready to blow my top at every person there. It has now been 15 business days .. 18 regular days that i haven't got paid because my paycheck is deposited and was told a card would come in a measley 7 days. Well speaking with the last Representative last night , an Indian Supervisor named Renee, I ended up settling for $15 express shipping and $10 card fee totaling $35 charged to my card when ONE, i was told all fees would be waived because " I'm a loyal costumer showing good money in my account" and secondly, I was completely at NO FAULT.

Im patiently waiting the new card which should arrive today or tomorrow ..................Hopefully. And in the mean time, I'm looking into reporting them to the Better Business Bureau. I mean, Something has got to be done.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/21/2012 04:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/upside-visa-card/internet/upside-visa-card-something-is-fishy-about-this-company-internet-857119. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content