Complaint Review: uptech computer repair at patton creek

• Submitted: Fri, August 23, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, August 23, 2013
  • Reported By: trickywoo — Hoover Alabama
  • uptech computer repair at patton creek
    patton creek shopping center
    Hoover, Alabama
    USA

uptech computer repair at patton creek Total ripoff Hoover Alabama

Uptech supposedly replace parts on laptop with "refurbished" part, it was worse than the one I brought it in to be replaced! It has been in horrible shape, had to get external mouse to use it. Now it is almost unusable, so hard to deal with.

I have no right click on the "refurbished" part, power button barely works, so I do not turn it off or it may not come back on. I took it back about the power button issue and others, they said it was fine, yea, right, it took me two days of trying to get it to boot backup. I will not take them a darn toaster to work on now!!!! I find them to be totally incompetent!

The cursor goes uncontrolable, or just does nothing, things go haywire on it a lot since I got it back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/23/2013 01:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/uptech-computer-repair-at-patton-creek/hoover-alabama/uptech-computer-repair-at-patton-creek-total-ripoff-hoover-alabama-1078466. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content