Complaint Review: U.S. Bank, US Bancorp

Southgate Blvd.
    Daly City, California
    United States of America

U.S. Bank, US Bancorp excessive overdrafts and daily fees Daly City, California

*Consumer Comment: A Bunch of Ridiculous BS!

There is no reason to hold an amount in pending and charge for all incoming when I was going in the next day to take care of pending.  US Bank charged me too many fees for holding a large amount that is still pending 24 hours later.

I put money into the bank already the day before yet I am still charged fees because US Bank held a PENDING charge that may or may not come in.

I am trying to figure out what's the best revenge.  I feel these types of charges to be called "rape of the common man by a greedy bank".

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/24/2010 10:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/us-bank-us-bancorp/daly-city-california-94015/us-bank-us-bancorp-excessive-overdrafts-and-daily-fees-daly-city-california-585254. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

A Bunch of Ridiculous BS!

AUTHOR: Jim - (USA)

You say, and I quote, "I was going in the next day to take care of pending" and then later, "I am trying to figure out the best revenge".

So, you admit you spent money you didn't have and hoped to take care of it with a deposit AFTER THE FACT?

Here's the best revenge...don't ever, ever, ever pay any overdraft fee again!  How do you do that?  You keep written records of each and every ATM card usage and do the math right then and there.  When you plan to use the card, you check your WRITTEN BALANCE and if you don't have the money, you don't use the card!  How simple is that???

Oh yes, its the greedy bank's fault.  You don't have any responsibility in this at all, do you?