Complaint Review: US Cash Advance

• Reported By: rcna89 — Moline Illinois
  • US Cash Advance

Utica, New York
    USA

US Cash Advance Susan Anderson, State Investigator Is Scam or Real? Utica New York

Received an email from a Susan Anderson, State Investigation, Utica NY at phone# 210-346-9692, Ext. 2001, claiming was having my ss# captured from fed gov and that I was due to be processed court procedings if not pay what they want for default on cash advance from Advance America, US Cash Advance in 2002.  The original amount I had received was $200 and they know want a recocvery fee of ovcer $1000.  Willing to work out payment plan with attorney panel til full amount of $1000 or more is paid.  Gave me case File of CA4f3013.  Filed in NY, I suppose. I called local cxounty clerk courthouse office in IL.  They stated that didn't have any case with this number on file or pending to be served or processed.

Beware, I read someone else in 6/2013 was contacted by this woman the same email way.  The address wsa Utica, NY, the phone number listed from somewhere else and the fax number was from Florida.  I looked up this person and company, They were listed as a F classification grade from BBB.  The BBB stated that this was a fraud and I will be contacting the BBB and turning in this email , this company.  This Susan Anderson, is a State Investigator, with official state government seal on title, business card, looks offical.  I will be checking out as much as possible.  rcna89.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/20/2013 12:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/us-cash-advance/utica-new-york/us-cash-advance-susan-anderson-state-investigator-is-scam-or-real-utica-new-york-1086080. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content