Complaint Review:

• Submitted: Sun, December 02, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, December 02, 2012

• Reported By: alicia — fresno California United States of America
US DIRECTORY.COM

US DIRECTORY.COM they charged me $ 90.00 for so called references that i never got, Internet

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

i signed up with them because they said that they could get my business advertised online on Google and yahoo and other popular search engines and i would be charged only five dollars a month and if someone clicks on my site then i would be charged twenty five cents and i would also get a lot of business. then after a while they started to call me everyday offering me more exposure for more money and i declined. then after that i checked my bank account and saw that they charged me $90.00 and i called to complain and the lady hung up on me. then i called back and then she tried to sell me something else . i asked to be taken off of the listing and if they did not return my money i would take them to court. Be careful of this company people they are a complete ripoff.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/02/2012 09:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/us-directorycom/internet/us-directorycom-they-charged-me-9000-for-so-called-references-that-i-never-got-inter-977073. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on US DIRECTORY.COM