Complaint Review: US Gold Line

• US Gold Line
    10500 Ulmerton Rd, Suite 726-306
    Largo, Florida

US Gold Line - Stephanie, Chris US Gold Line Steals $250 Largo Florida

My wife, Tammy, signed up for a credit repair service for $250 from US Gold Line on Feb 20, 2008. Then she asked me about it and I said I didn't like the idea, so she called back less than 24 hours later on Feb. 21 to cancel. They never logged her cancelation in.

On March 9 they took $250 from our account. We did not recieve any email, or snail mail information about this service prior to March 9. She called and spoke to Chris on March 9 and he gave her a mailing address to send a letter to request a refund from. He indicated she would receive a refund, and that there weren't any supervisors there - the employees are all equal.

I called back, spoke to Stephanie, and requested a supervisor. She told me a floor supervisor would tell me the same thing she was telling me that she didnt' establish the rules and the only thing she could do is give me this address. I asked for another phone number or an email address since they could quickly steal my money, but not easily refund it. She said I was being rude and that they may not refund my money, because according to the contract the deposit is non-refundable. She suggested Tammy was lying to me, then Tammy who had overheard that comment, b/c Stephanie was quite loud had taken the phone from me to address Stephanie's accusation.

Mike
Salisbury, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/07/2008 11:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/us-gold-line/largo-florida-33771/us-gold-line-stephanie-chris-us-gold-line-steals-250-largo-florida-315682. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content