Complaint Review: U.S Goverment Grant

• U.S Goverment Grant

sacramento, California
    United States of America

U.S Goverment Grant US Goverment Administration sacramento, California

I was reached 1st by an Unknown #.  She identified herself as Amy Stone from the  U.S Goverment Grant Dept. She stated  i was approved under 3 criteria: paid taxes, no criminal  History, and have not files Bk in the LAst 6 months.

Amy proceeded to ask me how would i like to receive my money.  3 Ways Visa, bank account or cash. I was given an Approval # (AM001).  Then i would need to call 202-239-7448 and ask for Debbie Bennitt, she will be the account manager to dispense the monies to you

I call the 202-239-7448 # and got a VM- it stated "This MAGIC JACK user is not Available".  Very ODD i said to myself , the goverment uses  MAGIC JACK". So I hung up.

NO more than 1 minute had past, i received a call back from 202-239-7448 #, so i assumed they have Caller ID.  I proceeded to answer and She introduced herself as "Debbie Bennitt".  She then begin asking if this was MAlisha Clark? I then told her this is a scam and do not call my # again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/08/2011 10:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/us-goverment-grant/sacramento-california-/us-goverment-grant-us-goverment-administration-sacramento-california-774336. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content