Complaint Review: US Grants and Treasury dept

• US Grants and Treasury dept
    200 Independence St
    Washington, District of Columbia
    United States of America

US Grants and Treasury dept Eric Carter, Ben Wesley, and David Johnson Had me send 205$ thur westernunion to a Teresa Daniels for the homeless for an 8400$ government grant that I was randomly chose for,and others. Washington, District of Columbia

Was told I was chosen alone with others to receive a government grant(grant#B247T9) for 8400$. I asked how and was told the government randomly choose tax payers that have never filed bankruptcy to receive these grants to pay off cars, credit cards, or any debt that not illegal to help in these economic struggles that American are facing right now.

In order to release the grant I had to send 205$ to the charity chosen by the New York bank to a Therese Daniels in Fl. After doing so I call Eric Carter back gave him the western union number and was told by him that someone from the New York Bank would contact me.

The next day David Johnson from the New York bank called me, verified my info and told me my grant money will be released in 15 minutes as soon as I send an additional 499$ that would be refunded with the 8400$

At this point I knew this was a scam and asked why was this not told to me before I sent 205$? He then told me to call Eric back and ask him. I did. Eric placed me on hold, came back on the line stated he has spoken with a David Johnson from the bank and my money is ready to call David back.

I called David back and he told me he had not spoke with Eric and the grant will be sent back to the government if I didn't send the 499$ by six this evening.( 4/2/2013)

I told him he I'm reporting this scam. He said go ahead and make sure you give them my number! (646-462-4118 ext 709)FYI- when you call this number back you don't even need an ext.

Another sign I had been scammed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/02/2013 02:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/us-grants-and-treasury-dept/washington-district-of-columbia-20201/us-grants-and-treasury-dept-eric-carter-ben-wesley-and-david-johnson-had-me-send-205-th-1040084. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content