Complaint Review: US Lloyds Insurance Company

• US Lloyds Insurance Company
    620 West Pipeline Road
    Hurst, Texas
    United States of America

US Lloyds Insurance Company U S Lloyds Insurance Company Deny every legitimate claim Hurst, Texas

I've put off writing a complaint about this company long enough.  After 10 years of loyally paying my insurance premiums year after year only to have them deny legitimate claims again and again under bogus circumstances, I have had enough.

After searching US Lloyds and complaints I'm not feeling any better about their business practices from what I've read of other people's same situation with them.

I have had my roof inspected 3 times with 3 roofers involved each time.  My roofing company assures me my roof is totaled from the recent hail storm and there is no reason US Lloyd's should be denying these claims.  My roof is a 2-layer roof which cannot be patched up in bad spots.  It has to be replaced.  Yet US Lloyd's denied it saying the damages are minimal and are less than my deductible.  Roofers say that is bogus and I need to fight.  I have water damage in several spots in my house from the damage.  That is not minimal damage.

They also, although I quoted them the date of the storm, intentionally changed the date on the claim.

I am going to try and get the adjuster's report and any pictures taken because I plan to fight this if I have to get legal representation, so be it.  They have proven to me and it looks like many others agree, that they are a fraudulent company that is purely for profit and not providing the services they're promising.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/19/2012 03:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/us-lloyds-insurance-company/hurst-texas-76053/us-lloyds-insurance-company-u-s-lloyds-insurance-company-deny-every-legitimate-claim-hurs-841831. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content