Complaint Review: USA Credit - All American Gold

• USA Credit - All American Gold
    one millenium drive
    Uniontown, Pennsylvania
    United States of America

USA Credit - All American Gold usa credit scammed bank account Uniontown, Pennsylvania

*UPDATE Employee: USA Credit

On Feb 23, 2010 they attempted to scam my bank account with an unauthorized withdrawal of funds. As a result I was charged fees and services by my bank I have no knowledge of their organization, nor have I ever applied to them for whatever services they may provide. Also wish to know how they procured my bank account routing and account information illegally.  My bank has processed necessary paperwork against them in order to recredit the amount scammed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/04/2010 09:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/usa-credit-all-american-gold/uniontown-pennsylvania-15401/usa-credit-all-american-gold-usa-credit-scammed-bank-account-uniontown-pennsylvania-577896. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

USA Credit

AUTHOR: Shelly - (U.S.A.)

I work in the Quality Assurance Department at USA Credit and I can assure you that we do not draft bank accounts without authorization.  For further assistance regarding this matter, please contact our Member Services Department at (800) 262-4192, Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. ET.