Complaint Review: USA Credit-CMG Credit

• Reported By: Harker Heights Texas
  • USA Credit-CMG Credit
    USAcredit.com
    Internet

USA Credit-CMG Credit They are debuting my account with out me being aware, I did not give them permission to do so Internet Internet

*Consumer Comment: USA Credit is linked to pay day loans and other online credit to cancel call 1-800-685-9354

I did not give them permission to take money out of my account. I would have not known that they were about to do this if I had not called my bank this morning(03-05-08).

Dora
Harker Heights, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/05/2008 11:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/usa-credit-cmg-credit/internet/usa-credit-cmg-credit-they-are-debuting-my-account-with-out-me-being-aware-i-did-not-give-314991. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

AUTHOR: Matthewj - (U.S.A.)

USA Credit is linked to pay day loans and other online credit to cancel call 1-800-685-9354. There terms and conditions are pretty solid unfortunletly. if you missed a check box while applying for credit you agreed to there terms and conditions.