Complaint Review: USA Magazine Exchange

• USA Magazine Exchange
    8607 N. 59th Ave. E-2
    Glendale, Arizona

USA Magazine Exchange ripped me off and gave me a broken watch Glendale Arizona

Well, I wish I had known about this website earlier, or I probably would have tried something--I too was swindled out of almost $700 because of a freaking retarded "verbal agreement" I made over the phone. I wonder if it was legal in Utah? I guess I should have found out.

I finished paying the money in August, and I guess I've been enjoying my magazines. Now I can stop eating Ramen noodles for every meal to pay for stupid magazines I barely read anyway.

To top it off, the watch they sent me was a piece of crap. I never got it to work after changing the batteries. I'm sure it's a real diamond, too.

Good job, USA Magazine Exchange--you got me. I paid you all that money, and I'll never really get anything I want out of it. I guess I learned the hard way. Maybe those magazines will come in handy when I run out of toilet paper. Thanks, guys.

Jeffery
Provo, Utah

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/23/2004 09:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/usa-magazine-exchange/glendale-arizona-85302/usa-magazine-exchange-ripped-me-off-and-gave-me-a-broken-watch-glendale-arizona-85002. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content