Complaint Review: USA Pocket Bikes

• USA Pocket Bikes
    PO Box 947
    Azusa, California
    United States of America

USA Pocket Bikes Rip-off Will not refund,Send you junk to replace junk. Azusa, California

I purchased 2 pocket bikes from this company.I bike I had them build special at extra cost to me.

All started in April. The one that was special built did not get out of its own way.No power at all.The other one had A bent axel and A defective carborator and pull start.I contacted them and sent back the engine,axel ,carb and pullstart.They would not give me A refund for anything,Because I did not save the transpoet boxes.

Fine send me 2 new transport boxes,I well pay for that and pay to have them sent back to you.They said all sales are final.Its in the fine print.I had the one bike go to the driveway to the garage.Have not ride them since april 2012.I finally got the replacement engine back and was screwed out of the special big bore kit engine that I paid extra for there guys to build for me.Still have not recived the new axel and carb.

So now A recap.I spent about $1200.00 dollars and recived sub-standard bikes from another country that don`t even qualify as cheap junk that I will have to put more money into because the 30 warr has gone well over the time aloted,just to turn around and sell to try to recoup some of my money. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY. Fip-off is A understatement.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/01/2012 01:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/usa-pocket-bikes/azusa-california-91702/usa-pocket-bikes-rip-off-will-not-refundsend-you-junk-to-replace-junk-azusa-california-935807. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content