Report: #195123

• Reported By: Blades Delaware
  • U.S.A. Shopping Club
    WWW, USA SHOPPING CLUB
    Internet

U.S.A. Shopping Club Ten Dollar NON-REFUNDABLE application fee to APPLY for A RIP-OFF internet

After reading about the rip-offs, I cancelled the Service(fraud). I did not hear about the application fee because I was explaining to my Hearing impaired Wife.

They replayed the recording but it was altered,I had to find my check book to get the account #. I had to look in my bedroom then remembered it was in my truck. It took Appr.7-10 mins.

None of the waiting time was there,and I did not Acknowledge the Fee. They have my $79.99 already but I have to wait 8-10 business days to see a refund of $69.99 (If I do)

My wife now says #@%^%$#&*^$##%^^& to anyone telemarketing/or offering credit lines whether real or not (Too-Bad)

Roderick m.
Blades, Delaware

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/06/2006 05:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/usa-shopping-club/internet/usa-shopping-club-ten-dollar-non-refundable-application-fee-to-apply-for-a-rip-off-inte-195123. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content