Complaint Review: Usabenefits

• Usabenefits
    3509
    virginia beach bvld, Virginia
    United States of America

Usabenefits google succes kit unauthorised bank transaction virginia beach bvld, Virginia

*NOTICE..!! this ripoff has nothing to do with Google search engine - many rip-off businesses use the Google name to fool consumers.

===========================================

I was aent for an email about a google succes kit, the amount was 1.95usd for having them ship it to me.Immeadiately I checked my account and saw I had been charged the 1.95usd twice yet the two times it told me that my details were incorrect.I immeadiately sensed fraud so I tried to send them emails to cancel the 1.95 and cancel the order.I unsubscribed.

On friday a lady called me to confirm my address.I told her to cancel and I was no longer interested. She said that the package had been sent and I should look out for it the next day and find a number their to cancel.I assumed that was okey as they had only charged the 1.95usd twice only from my account.I did not receive any package and on monday I checked my account only to find a 39.99usd charge again.I called the number from my statement and told them I did not subscribe and asked for my money.They gave me a cancellation no and said my funds would be returned.I spoke to 3 or 4 ladies after that tyring to get details about that company and I managed.

i asked why they had withdrawn money without my consent but I just got rude feedbacks.Please assist.I have called my bank and trying to involve police,Fbi and anybody who can help to make this people stop this scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/14/2009 01:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/usabenefits/virginia-beach-bvld-virginia-23452/usabenefits-google-succes-kit-unauthorised-bank-transaction-virginia-beach-bvld-virginia-539185. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content