Complaint Review: usmr xpress insurance inc

• Submitted: Thu, December 20, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, December 20, 2012
  • Reported By: laura — holly Michigan United States of America
  • usmr xpress insurance inc
    4027 s. wells
    chicago, Illinois
    United States of America

usmr xpress insurance inc mystery shopping & consulting angry,scared,loss of hope,fustrated,let-down,vulnerable,distressed,waste of time, gas,and energy, violated,disappointed chicago, Illinois

I was mailed a letter stating I was chosen as a paid mystery shopper and given instructions to activate a job id and password which was provided. A check was also provided and was informed to deposit it into my account and wait 12 to 24 hours to clear.

I wasted my time, gas, and energy on three trips to the bank and accomplished nothing.  The bank will be mailing the check back to me. I rearranged my schedule to accommodate what I thought was a job.  The feelings of betrayal are flooding me as I write this complaint.

I had high expectations and thought this job would help me provide for my family.  At a different job I was mystery shopped and won $10. So I thought this was legitimate. I hope that my identity hasn't been stolen.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/20/2012 04:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/usmr-xpress-insurance-inc/chicago-illinois-60609/usmr-xpress-insurance-inc-mystery-shopping-consulting-angryscaredloss-of-hopefustrate-985153. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content