Complaint Review: USResellers

• Reported By: Newark Delaware
  • USResellers
    6556 Rosemoor Street Suite 200, Pittsburg, PA 15217
    Nationwide

USResellers - USR Refund Recover - First Virtual USA ripoff dishonest fraudulent billing Pittsburg Pennsylvania

I faxed and paid for their membership in 2003 and never received any kind of confirmation or information from them. One year later they charge my account for 2004 annual renewal of membership.

I am currently waiting for the "refund" request form. I asked how long it would take for me to get my money back and they said that once the billing gets my form it is between me and them.

That doesn't sound good.

Rosa
Newark, Delaware

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/09/2004 03:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/usresellers/nationwide/usresellers-usr-refund-recover-first-virtual-usa-ripoff-dishonest-fraudulent-billing-p-83321. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content