Complaint Review: Valley Foods Supermarket ,Alan Bashir

• Reported By: Sylmar California
  • Valley Foods Supermarket ,Alan Bashir
    13207 Gladstone Street
    Sylmar, California

Valley Foods Supermarket ,Alan Bashir so called owner of Valley Foods Supermarket in Sylmar does not honor his customers. Sylmar California

On 6/25/07 I went into Valley Foods Supermarket and bought a few items for cooking and some bathroom items. So the same night I notice I didnt have my bathroom items. I went into the market the following morning in which it was approx. within 13 hours and I ask if I get the item that didnt get put in my basket so this manager/so called owner "Alan Bashir" said he couldnt give me the item nor the money back. I couldnt believe my ears, because other markets such as Ralphs, and Vons in Sylmar would have honor my request.

I told this big ripoff person that I will never go to his store again, and I will report him for ripping people off. I know that it may not have been some big hundred of dollars, but it's the principal of the matter. I believe he is just ripping off the Latino Community in the Sylmar area. Please don't go into this market, your better off somewhere else.

Sylvia
Sylmar, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/28/2007 10:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/valley-foods-supermarket-alan-bashir/sylmar-california-91342/valley-foods-supermarket-alan-bashir-so-called-owner-of-valley-foods-supermarket-in-sylma-257450. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content