Complaint Review: Valu Pass

• Valu Pass
    2600 Lake Lucien Drive, Suite 201
    Maitland, Florida
    United States of America

Valu Pass GTI Memberships I never received membership details or my gas selection form for the $100 gas rebate voucher. Maitland, Florida

Regarding the $100 gas rebate voucher program - I certified mail my redemtion form. About a month later I received the registration form filled it out and certified mailed it to International Rebates, LLC. I was supposed to receive membership materials and a gas selection form so I can start submitting my gas voucher rebates. When I contacted Valu-Pass they claimed they never received my redemption form which is a lie because I mailed it certified.

The customer service representative at Valu-Pass referrred me to another company called International Rebates. When I called that number several times I couldn't get through to a customer service representative. I left several voicemails but nobody contacted me.

This company is irresponsible and the process of the gas voucher rebates is so difficult that I gave up.

I paid $99.00 for this membership and I am very displeased. I would not recomend this membership.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/02/2013 10:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/valu-pass/maitland-florida-32751/valu-pass-gti-memberships-i-never-received-membership-details-or-my-gas-selection-form-for-1022745. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content