Report: #932057

mooresville, North Carolina
    United States of America

verigent Llc Wage theft and accounting fraud mooresville, North Carolina

*Author of original report: All Issues have been resolved

I was contacted by a Verigent recruiter about a job that was 45 minutes away from my home. Upon my hestitaion to not only the drive time, but the mileage, I was told that both would be compensated and I agreed to take the job.

At the end of the work week I was told to fill out a timesheet, detailing my hours of each day including the round-trip mileage and drive time.

After submitting my timesheet, I was contacted within two days by a Verigent accountant stating "that's not how it usually works" in regards to drive time and mileage reimbursment. I explained to her that I would not have taken the job if it hadn't been explained in detail that I was to be reimbursed for the drive time and mileage.

Not only did Verigent fail to reimburse me for the drive time and mileage to and from the work area, but from site to site. On another note, they also failed to pay me for the full 43 hours that I worked including the overtime.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/24/2012 11:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/verigent-llc/mooresville-north-carolina-28117/verigent-llc-wage-theft-and-accounting-fraud-mooresville-north-carolina-932057. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

All Issues have been resolved

AUTHOR: jackspcs - (United States of America)

All issues of payment and hours have been satisfied