Complaint Review: VERITAS PREP LLC GMAT PREP CHAD TROUTWINE SCOTT FRUM SCAM FRAUD

• Submitted: Tue, April 06, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, April 06, 2010
  • Reported By: EX-VERITAS TUTOR — Sacramento California United States of America
  • VERITAS PREP LLC GMAT PREP CHAD TROUTWINE SCOTT FRUM SCAM FRAUD
    22741 Pacific Coast Hwy
    MALIBU, California
    United States of America

VERITAS PREP LLC GMAT PREP CHAD TROUTWINE SCOTT FRUM SCAM FRAUD veritas prep, veritas elite, veritas prep gmat, veritas prep llc, veritas prep course, veritas prep mba consulting, chad troutwine, gmat veritas, veritas fraud, veritas scam Veritas prep LLC GMAT prep course company is a fraud, scam, lies about instructor qualifications, lies about its lesson booklets MALIBU, California

I  have tutored in Veritas GMAT courses and can say that veritas prep elite gmat company is a fraud.

Firstly, it is nearly impossible to find ALL of its tutors on Craig's list and expect them to have scored in the top 1 percentile.

Secondly, when I applied for the ad in Craig's list, it simply asked that I am willing to teach. Experience was not required, and no questions were asked about my GMAT scores. I was, however, told that, if asked, I scored 750 on the test.

Thirdly, I did not receive any training. The company sent me some videos to watch, sent me a FedEx package with books and asked me to show up at an address. If the students asked a question to which I did not have the answer, I was told to say that I will get back to them.

Fourthly, the books we provided to students were all stuff you can buy from other companies. Veritas prep will not disclose this fact on its phony website.

I was paid $20 an hour, and Veritas prep falsely advertises that it pays $100 an hour.

Take it from the tutor of Veritas prep. Do not register with this scam company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/06/2010 04:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/veritas-prep-llc-gmat-prep-chad-troutwine-scott-frum-scam-fraud/malibu-california-90265/veritas-prep-llc-gmat-prep-chad-troutwine-scott-frum-scam-fraud-veritas-prep-veritas-eli-590203. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content