Complaint Review:

• Updated: Wed, May 03, 2017

• Reported By: Out in the Cold!! — Fontana California USA
Veritas
Los Angeles, California USA

Veritas I too was ripped off and would love to talk to you. Please contact me. Los Angeles California

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

I, too, was ripped off by Veritas. To the tune of $24,000. They were supposed to handle my loan modification.  The took payments and once the last payment processed, they disappeared.  I tried working it out on my own after that, to no avail. I am out my home!

Please contact me if you are intent on legal action.

Thanks!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/03/2017 02:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/veritas/los-angeles-california/veritas-i-too-was-ripped-off-and-would-love-to-talk-to-you-please-contact-me-los-angel-1371127. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Veritas