Complaint Review: Versatalk Marketing

• Reported By: Tucson Arizona
  • Versatalk Marketing
    5351 Harborside Drive
    Tampa, Florida

Versatalk Marketing; Unlimited Long Distance, ripoff Here is what I found out Tampa Florida

Same story as appears on this website a number of times. My wife took the call, signed up then cancelled. They hit my account in December and again in January for $49.95 each.

We were forced to close that account and open a new one as I believe the cancellation feature found at their telephone system is ignored.

Here is what I found out. Versatalk is an FBN (Fictitous Business Name) registered to Unlimited Long Distance, Inc. a Florida Corporation. The registered agent for the corporation is a law firm called Spiegel & Utrera at 1840 SW 22nd St. 4th Floor Miami, Florida.

There is only one officer listed. Her name is Hannah Dalegowski. I believe she is a cacausian female 21 years old and may reside either in Tampa or Holiday Florida. She may have gone to Florida from Texas or be back in either the Cleburne or Grand Prairie areas.

All attempts to resolve the matter directly with the company have proven futile. However if you care to speak with a live person, the telephone number on the check they ran through my account is 877-494-7363. The message only gives two options and neither are a live person. If you press ## when the message starts you will be transferred to a live person after a lengthy hold time.

I am still doing research into this operation and I will continue to use all legal means to force these vultures to return my money or at least force them to spend more in legal fees than the took from me.

I would be interested in any and all additional information that others may have come across in their attempts to resolve the same problems with this company.

Robert
Tucson, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/25/2005 05:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/versatalk-marketing/tampa-florida-33615/versatalk-marketing-unlimited-long-distance-ripoff-here-is-what-i-found-out-tampa-florid-128779. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content