Complaint Review: Video Computer store

• Submitted: Thu, April 05, 2001
  • Updated: Fri, April 06, 2001
  • Reported By: lincoln park mi.
  • Video Computer store

, Pennsylvania

ripped-off by video computer store

I ordered a computer in aug.1999. I finally received it in Dec.1999. The computer didn't work right. I bought an everax 800 MHz Pentium III. The computer was D.O.A. Sent it back, They tried to offer me a lower in value computer, but I caught on and stopped it. So the VCS offer me a Micron computer that was the same price minus the cd rewritable, that would be extra.

I told them no, but you had another Micron deal that was cheaper by 150.00,so I agreed. Received my computer at the end of Jan., even though I had a 2 week promise. To this day, I'm still waiting for the printer and scanner that comes with my computerand my rebates of 300.00.

I guess now I will never get them. So if Lexmark and Unmax companies are reading this ,I'm I still going to receive my printer and scanner ,plus the 80.00 rebate for the two? Did they already get paid for mine or I'm I just out of luck.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/05/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/video-computer-store/pennsylvania/ripped-off-by-video-computer-store-4856. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content