Complaint Review: Virginia First Financial Services, Inc

• Reported By: midland Virginia
  • Virginia First Financial Services, Inc
    2508 Chamberlayne Ave, Richmond, VA 23222
    Nationwide

Virginia First Financial Services, Inc Ripoff for Non-Payment for Services done in Dec 2003 & Jan 2004 Richmong Virginia

I am Notary Signing Agent in Virginia. In Dec 2003 & Jan 2004 Virgina First Financial Services which Eric Stamper is the owner of this company. They called and ask me to do Notary Signing for Mortgage Loans. I did a total of 5 closing for them within the 2 months which I have never been paid for yet.

I have tried to call and talk to Eric Stamper about my payments, but he never returns my phone calls or e-mailes. I have call them, written to them sending it by certified letter. I have also taken them to small claims court in Fauquier County, which they never show up.

I am just trying to get my money what is owed to me.

Louise
midland, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/01/2004 08:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/virginia-first-financial-services-inc/nationwide/virginia-first-financial-services-inc-ripoff-for-non-payment-for-services-done-in-dec-200-106490. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content