Complaint Review: Visionary Publishing, Kim & Charles Petty

• Reported By: Ozone Park New York
  • Visionary Publishing, Kim & Charles Petty
    1479 Brockett Road #301,
    Internet

Visionary Publishing, Kim & Charles Petty Do not sign up for any Real Estate investment packages or home study course from Charles Petty Tucker Internet

*Consumer Comment: Charles Petty Needs To Be In Jail!!!!

*Author of original report: Charles & Kim Petty Trick - Do Not Buy Anything from Them

Myself and someone else ordered the Wholesale Virtual Tour home study course for $997 on April 29, 2008, which we have not received. Charles Petty left me a voicemail message promising me that I will receive the home study course back in May of 2008. As of today, September 17, 2008 I have accomplished nothing else than to continue calling all the different online phone numbers in trying to have my credit card credited for the $997.

Saty
Ozone Park, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/17/2008 09:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/visionary-publishing-kim-charles-petty/internet/visionary-publishing-kim-charles-petty-do-not-sign-up-for-any-real-estate-investment-pa-373757. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Charles Petty Needs To Be In Jail!!!!

AUTHOR: Doo - (United States of America)

I agree wholeheartedly!  Charles Petty is a piece of sh*t!  He runs a VERY disorganized business and doesn't keep his promises.   He needs to be in jail!  I am currently working to retrieve $15,000 of my IRA money from his "passive" notes.  He never paid any interest or communicated after my money was received.  Him and his staff are garbage!  They don't answer emails and they run and hide because they know they're wrong for the sh*t they're doing.  I've just begun in my pursuit to expose this bas*ard!

Charles & Kim Petty Trick - Do Not Buy Anything from Them

AUTHOR: Sattie - (U.S.A.)

I received an email from Visionary Enterprises on October 3, 2008 informing me that Visionary Enterprises has a new customer support team. Due to the change in customer support service my shipment was not made promptly and that the course is non-refundable. I tried responding to the email from support@visionarypublishing.com, but of course the email bounced back to me, it was not delivered. Then, I sent an email to Charles Petty at charles@visionarypublishing.com telling him that I've told him before in emails and over the telephone that I was no longer interested in his course and that I do want my money back and that I was tired of his BS.