Complaint Review: VistaPrint - BusinessMax

• VistaPrint - BusinessMax
    95 Hayden Ave
    Lexington, Massachusetts

VistaPrint Tricked into BusinessMax by VistaPrint Lexington Massachusetts

*Consumer Comment: vistaprint rip-off big time

Like many, I purchased products from VistaPrint and then began to notice a monthly charge showing up on my VISA statement - a charge from BusinessMax that I knew nothing about and have no interest in. It was only with a search of the Internet that I learned about other VistaPrint customers who had also been scammed into this monthly charge for useless services. I feel abuse and ripped off, and have canceled both the unwanted BusinessMax membership and any future business with VistaPrint.

Robert in ohio
Howard, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/19/2009 01:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/vistaprint-businessmax/lexington-massachusetts-02421/vistaprint-tricked-into-businessmax-by-vistaprint-lexington-massachusetts-444937. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

vistaprint rip-off big time

AUTHOR: Cocoloco71 - (Ireland)

Thanks to you all guys. I've just checked my online statement and yes behold there was an extra charge from another company. After reading all your reports i was sure it was this vistaprint people that did.To cut a long story short, I had to cancel my debit card !!! ah well !!