Complaint Review: Vistaprint.com - VistaPrint Rewards - Businessmax

• Submitted: Fri, January 08, 2010
  • Updated: Sat, January 09, 2010
  • Reported By: Shari — North Aurora Illinois USA
  • Vistaprint.com - VistaPrint Rewards - Businessmax
    95 Hayden Avenue, Lexington, Mass.
    Lexington, Massachusetts
    United States of America

Vistaprint.com - VistaPrint Rewards - Businessmax Bizmax, VPClubus, VistaPrintRWR, NusinessMax Fake charges on my credit card. Lexington Massachusetts

I noticed a couple of charges on my bank statement that I didn't authorize. Did some research and noticed multiple charges from similar companies that I did not approve:

Bizmax

VPClubus

VistaPrintRWR

BusinessMax

I called one of the numbers and informed the CSR that I did not approve these charges and asked that they be removed.

He immdiately agreed to credit me for 4 payments of $20.95 each. Almost a little "too" willingly though, so I checked my statements further and found several other charges over the last year.  2 per month under different names, in the amount of either $20.95 or $17.95 each and totaling $450.80.  I was able to see 24 payments at the moment.  If I want to check further back, I would have to pay a service fee to do so.

The CSR said I was a "member" since Sept. 2006.  I'm sick thinking about how much money I've lost.

I tried calling the company back, but this time was told they would have to look into it and call me back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/08/2010 11:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/vistaprintcom-vistaprint-rewards-businessmax/lexington-massachusetts-/vistaprintcom-vistaprint-rewards-businessmax-bizmax-vpclubus-vistaprintrwr-nusines-551340. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content