Report: #419821

• VSC Premier, Auto Warranty Direct
    1395 Jungerman Road, Suite D
    St. Peters, Montana

VSC Premier, Auto Warranty Direct refuse to reimburst St. Peters Montana

On December 12, 2007, I recieved authorization from VSC Premier to have some electrical work done on my suv at Beck's car dealership. Unbeknownst to me, I had to pay out of pocket $780.03. In additon, I used VSC Premier for previous work on my suv and they covered the full cost.

After talkling to a young lady at VSC Premier claims department that same day, she instructed me on what to do for reimburstment. I faxed all necessary documents and recieved a verbal confirmation stating they recieved my documents. Furthermore, I was told I would recieve a reimburstment of only $159.06, the state had taken over VSC Premier and my reimburstment would take several weeks to three months.

I called several different times and more than a year later, no reimburstment. At this time, I will write VSC Premier for my full reimburstment and if that doesnt work, then I will file a complaint with the Attorny General Office.

Marc
Bronx, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/03/2009 05:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/vsc-premier-auto-warranty-direct/st-peters-montana-63376/vsc-premier-auto-warranty-direct-refuse-to-reimburst-st-peters-montana-419821. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content