Complaint Review: Wachovia dealer servises

• Wachovia dealer servises
    PO BOX 1697
    Winter ville, North Carolina
    USA

Wachovia dealer servises They leave negative monthly marks on credit reports Winter ville North Carolina

Hello,

I filled bankruptcy chap 13 on a vehicle that was kept. The trustee pays all the creditors. While I know I fell into hard times I wanted to pay back what I owed. I am trying to re-establish my credit with two small credit cards. Well my issue is that Wachovia reports monthly I am late and shows that I am past due the whole amount of the loan. I'm not sure why they would want to harm the ones that pay them what is owed. They said it is because I included them in the bankrupcy but I had to required by law. Even when I tried to work with them before fileing they were mean, mouthy, disrespectfull, and they had no compassion. I was never late on the loan untill it was processed in the bankrupcy.  They told me they would repo the vehifile even though I wasn't late because I indicated I'd be late the next payment possibly. My lawyer had to issue a warning

About thier threats and constantly harassing me trying to find my whereabouts. I am sure that many do not pay and they get stuck with the bad loan. The lady whom identified herself as the litigation manager basically balled me a piece of sh.. and yelled and cussed more than litigated. She told me not to keep my eyes off the vehicle because they still could take it up to the federal approval date. I was never late and made my payments untill the bankruptcy court told me to stop. I feel there needs to better regulations and business structure. Do not get a loan with these people. They will not work with you and they have non sympathy.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/09/2013 08:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/wachovia-dealer-servises/winter-ville-north-carolina-28590/wachovia-dealer-servises-they-leave-negative-monthly-marks-on-credit-reports-winter-ville-1065514. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content