Complaint Review: Walmart Connect

• Walmart Connect
    wmconnect.com
    Nationwide

Walmart Connect not total impossible but not easy either Internet

I have only had Walmart Connect for one month. After being booted offline every 3 minutes or less for a month I got frustrated and got DSL.

I called tonight to cancel my Walmart connect thanks to finding the number on this website. I to could not find a number anywhere to call them. I have already disconnected my modem and could not get to the Billing website to get any imformation on them.

After being on hold for some time I finally spoke to someone. She tried hard to get me to stay with Walmart Connect and even offered to give me a free month of service, which I declined. After a while she finally gave up and gave me a confirmation #.

I can happily say I have now been online with DSL for over 2 hours and have not had any trouble. In conclusion I can only find that you get what you pay for. Dial Up is 9.95 a month and DSL is 30.00.

Christina
Brandon, Mississippi

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/05/2005 04:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/walmart-connect/nationwide/walmart-connect-not-total-impossible-but-not-easy-either-internet-125978. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content