Complaint Review: Walmart GE Capital Retail Bank, Creditor

United States of America
  • Phone: 18779697566
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

Walmart GE Capital Retail Bank, Creditor Walmart fake credit application to steal your IDENTITY orlando, Florida

*UPDATE Employee: Note from GE Capital

I received a letter from Walmart stating I was recently awarded credit with Walmart and If I Didn't apply for it to call 18779697566. So I called 18779697566 immediately and was placed on hold while they looked up the reference number WALMKB58DP I asked the man a few questions and each time he came back with still waiting for the ref. number to come up. Finally, the man asked me to verify the information, by asking my full name, my full address etc. etc. I answered no questions since was obviously a thief, trying to steal my identity.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/09/2012 01:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/walmart-ge-capital-retail-bank-creditor/orlando-florida-32896-5002/walmart-ge-capital-retail-bank-creditor-walmart-fake-credit-application-to-steal-your-id-952914. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Note from GE Capital

AUTHOR: GECapital - (United States of America)

**To expedite a response, please provide Reference code DM 101012_ror_Doug**

Doug,

We saw your post and wanted to assist. The toll-free number in your post is a valid GE Capital Retail Bank number. We'd like to speak with you to address your concerns. Please email me at gecapitalcares@ge.com with your name and phone number; our consumer advocacy team will call you to assist. For your security, please do not include your account number in your email.

Regards,