Complaint Review: Warner Health Care - Avllimil

• Reported By: Watchung New Jersey
  • Warner Health Care - Avllimil
    Cincinnati, Ohio, USA 45218
    Nationwide

Warner Health Care, Avlimil.com Charging unauthorized items to my VISA, would not stop or respond. Rip-off! Cincinnati Ohio

I responded to the Avlimil promotional literature given to me by my GYN for low libido. I called for the one free month, to be told by the Avlimil representative that it takes 3 months to work. The additional two months were $74.50 with postage.

Lulled by a false security because I got it from my doctor, I authorized the two additional months to be charged to my VISA. At the time I was offered all sorts of special deals and promotional plans; herbal pills for my husband. I firmly declined each and every one. I got the initial order, but the following month the Warner Health Care sent the pills for men and charged my account $60.00. I sent a certified letter, with the unopened pill packets enclosed. I ordered them to cease sending anything more immediately, and to refund my VISA account.

The next month the same thing happened. I again sent a certified letter, with stronger wording, and enclosed the unopened merchandise with the letter. Furthermore, I cancelled my credit card so that this could not continue. I am in the process of working with my bank to have the money credited back to my account.

This is most certainly a scam. The packaging is slick; they advertise on TV, and solicit the medical profession with pamphlets. All of this, unfortunately, gives them an air of legitimacy.

Donna
Watchung, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/02/2004 09:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/warner-health-care-avllimil/nationwide/warner-health-care-avlimilcom-charging-unauthorized-items-to-my-visa-would-not-stop-or-86343. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content