Complaint Review: Warranty USA

• Warranty USA
    1408 4th Avenue #300
    Seattle, Washington

Warranty USA ripoff extended auto warranty Seattle Seattle Washington

In 2000, I was only 18 and I had just paid in full for my car since my father passed away. A lady called and offered me an extended warrant for only 1100 dollars and I would get my money back in six years if I did not use it, and they would send it to me in writing. I paid for the warranty right then because I had the money.

I got the little certificate and roadside assistance kit as a free gift. I took the company to be legitite because once I called and they were going to dispatch a tow truck for me, but I changed my mind I didn't need it.

But in 2004 I finally needed the warranty to replace the rotors on my care due to regular wear and tear. When I dialed the number I was disconnected and the website said they filed chapter 11. I called the number or the certificate but they told me to call warranty usa. (impossible since there number was disconnected).

I found this website doing a search on the company, could someone please help me I do want to sue and get my money back since this is the offical six years in the contract and they owe me some money. Not to mention I spent 2300 dollars in 2004 on a engine and rotors that would have been covered by my warranty had it be real.

Quonda
Baltimore, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/20/2006 09:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/warranty-usa/seattle-washington/warranty-usa-ripoff-extended-auto-warranty-seattle-seattle-washington-172507. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content