Complaint Review: We Do Metal Roofs

• Reported By: karma420 — Jim Thorpe Pennsylvania United States of America
  • We Do Metal Roofs

Internet, Pennsylvania
    United States of America

We Do Metal Roofs Dave Murphy, Ron Davies Put on a new roof that leaks, had to threaten a attorney to get them to come look at the issue, my roof is being held together by silicone and is still under warranty, they refuse to make good on thei Internet, Pennsylvania

*UPDATE Employee: Anonymous Complaint

*UPDATE Employee: Anonymous Complaint

*Consumer Comment: yes!!

*Author of original report: Case Closed...it's time for Karma to take over!

*Author of original report: Pictures Posted!!

I hired We Do Metal Roofs last March to put a roof on my home.  They came and did the job but a week later I was getting water in my home.  I called they came fixed the issue and as it began raining more water issues developed.  I have a drain in my roof that runs through my building into the river which runs under my property...they did not flash or do anything to this drain except cut a hole in the roof at the drain opening therefor water is backing up under the roof which is not held down with anything but silicone. They also pitched the roof so all the water run off runs directly into this little tennis ball sized hole.  Anyone who has a licence in roofing should know that that was not the right thing to do.   I put a call in at the beginning of April and did not get a reply back until May 4th after I had to threaten hiring a attorney.  The "upper management" was rude and yelled at me and would not let me explain my issue.  He told me for sure I would not be getting a new roof out of them (even though he never saw the chop job that was put on).    Finally Ron came yesterday to "fix" my roof...he did nothing to correct my situation....he did remember to bring his silicone!   My roof is literally being held together by silicone!!   I wish I could post pictures. Did I forget to mention the installation is still under warranty till the end of the month.  They wont make good on it they just keep chopping up my roof and fixing it with silicone.  It is a disaster!!  Buyer Beware!!  Never deal with these people!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/06/2011 10:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/we-do-metal-roofs/internet-pennsylvania-/we-do-metal-roofs-dave-murphy-ron-davies-put-on-a-new-roof-that-leaks-had-to-threaten-a-726432. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

2Author
3Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Anonymous Complaint

AUTHOR: 808 Marketing Inc. - (United States of America)

We Do Metal Roofs.com is a brand name and licenses qualified contractors in various areas. We Do Metal Roofs.com did not contract with anyone in Jim Thorpe, PA. Unfortunately, the author of this did not put their name, address, and/or information in the complaint; we cannot respond directly to them so that they may direct their complaint to the proper source.

Anonymous Complaint

AUTHOR: 808 Marketing Inc. - (United States of America)

AUTHOR: Shoop4k - (U.S.A.)

first i have to say WOW . that roofing company is messed up . that last post is exactly what you should do !  they have only made it worse by " fixing it "  , you only have to allow them to try to repair so many times before you say screw this sh*t !!   i would then after bring them to small claims for any kind of water damages ect for them doing shoddy work to your home. they cant just do that and not take responsibility for it !  great post !! :)

Case Closed...it's time for Karma to take over!

AUTHOR: karma420 - (United States of America)

Yesterday May 8th I got a call from management who threatened to sue me slander for posting this on the internet.  He informed me that if I remove these posts he will come this week with he #1 roofer to get this matter resolved.  I declined his service due to the fact that I feel there roofing skills are not up to my standards.  In the mean time I have hired a licensed certified roofer to install a new roof this week.  Case Closed!!

Pictures Posted!!

AUTHOR: karma420 - (United States of America)

Here are some pictures of the mess they made!