Complaint Review: Well Power, Inc.

• Submitted: Fri, February 28, 2014
  • Updated: Fri, February 28, 2014
  • Reported By: Paul — Rockford Illinois
  • Well Power, Inc.
    11111 Katy Freeway Suite #910
    Houston, Texas
    USA

Well Power, Inc. A Worthless Shell Company That Somebody Tried to Sell Me Stock In Houston Texas

I have recently become interested in learning about the stock market and came across a website that sounded like a really good idea. I clicked on the link and entered my email address and was shown a video on this company called Well Power (OTC: WPWR).

Excited about the potentials seen in the video, I brought the stock to the attention of my Professor who was astonished at what I showed him. So much so, that he submitted a claim to the S.E.C. himself (I did not see what he wrote).

The website is known as StockTips.com and what I have learned is that they specialize in pump and dump operations. My Professor explained to me that they take a “shell” company in which they own all of the shares, and then they make it sound like the next Microsoft so they can make tens of millions of dollars.

I have never seen my Professor so upset. This StockTips.com website is nothing but a hoax to lure investors out of their hard earned money. AND TO THINK I WAS ABOUT TO BUY THIS STOCK! Please ignore this website as it is probably likely that they will be looked into by the S.E.C. or F.B.I. for white collar fraud.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/28/2014 04:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/well-power-inc/houston-texas-77079/well-power-inc-a-worthless-shell-company-that-somebody-tried-to-sell-me-stock-in-housto-1127197. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content