Complaint Review: West Coast Vinyl

Tacoma, Washington
    United States of America

West Coast Vinyl Ripped Off Tacoma, Washington

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: over 40 yrs in biz

Thought I would add to West Coast Vinyl's poor reputation.  This occurred approximately 25 years ago.  We purchased siding for our home in Port Orchard, WA from West Coast.  The contractor showed up completed the job but noticed numerous wrinkles in the siding.  I called West Coast and asked that they repair the siding.  After several calls and threatening to file a law suit, they sent someone out to "fix" the problem.

Within a matter of a few days the problem developed again but this time all over the exterior of the home.  From every angle, it looked like the house was waving at me.  It was an eye sore.  I'll never buy vinyl siding or windows and especially buy anything from West Coast Vinyl.  Every chance I get, I tell my story.  The worst investment I've ever made and the worst company I've ever encountered.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2013 10:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/west-coast-vinyl/tacoma-washington-98466/west-coast-vinyl-ripped-off-tacoma-washington-1001100. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

over 40 yrs in biz

AUTHOR: Jamie K - ()

We try to take care of all our customers we did go out to fix your house some customers we just cant make happy we apoloize for that but i assure who ever reads this we do everything in our power to make the customer happy or we wouldnt still be here over 40 years. Some people change there name to clean up there name or have a mangement team to hide bad reviews we have alot more happy people then upset ones the ones that are happy call or write us letters the ones upset go to the net thats why there isnt many bad things about us considering weve done over 60k job. So again were here if we can help thank you president james keirstead.