Complaint Review: West valley auto plaza

3899 south redwood road
    West valley, Utah
    United States of America

West valley auto plaza Jerked us around West valley, Utah

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: westvalley auto plaza

Me and my husband had talked to west valley auto for aweek
We knew what we wanted. We were guaranteed the car..
We told them how much money we had to put down they said yes you will get that car..
We set up date to look at it. They did back ground check gave us car keys said go test it
we we're excited to get this car..
Only to go back in and get told 1500 wasnt enough money for down payment when we were guaranteed this car. then they start with every two weeks we would pay 350 then to a list of cars we could get.. High miles on the cars and pretty much broke down..we were there for five hours waist of time and gas.. I will never go to this place.. They lie, jerk you around... Everything they say they don't do..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/06/2012 06:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/west-valley-auto-plaza/west-valley-utah-/west-valley-auto-plaza-jerked-us-around-west-valley-utah-965303. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

westvalley auto plaza

AUTHOR: joe m - (United States of America)

they did the same thing to me they told me my down wasnt enough the vechicle i was looking at had high miles and i told them i wanted to think about it. the next day i went back and they where very rude to me so i left....