Complaint Review: Westchester Fight Club

20 Coligni Ave
    New Rochelle, New York
    USA

Westchester Fight Club THEY'RE SCAM ARTISTS! New Rochelle New York

THEY'RE CROOKS AND SCAMMERS!!!!  Wish I had read the reviews before I went there.  They bait you into a 60 day trial and then act like you have a year long contract and were supposed to cancel 30 days in advance.

I went for 2 months religiously 2 times a week and they're trying to say I missed weeks at a time and should pay an additional month of $149 + a cancellation fee equal to 3 months.  What am I cancelling if I only went for 60 days UNDER A TRIAL PERIOD?  Website says "full refund on the spot.  No hassle.  No bad blood" not only will you never see a penny back but they'll get you for close to $1000.

I'm disgusted and Danielle who handles cancellations is a liar, thief and she falsifies attendance records. I went there to lose weight but all I lost was a lot of money.  If you want to burn calories run as fast as you can away from this place.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/09/2017 08:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/westchester-fight-club/new-rochelle-new-york-10801/westchester-fight-club-theyre-scam-artists-new-rochelle-new-york-1378034. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content