Complaint Review: Western Dental

• Reported By: Fontana California
  • Western Dental
    9765 Sierra AVenue
    Fontana, California

Western Dental Ortho deposited postdated checks early for billing Fontana California

On 10/31/03, I went into the Fontana Office to discuss keeping my account out of collection. I spoke to Diane Manager of Western Dental and she agreed to take three postdated checks to keep the account from going to collection.

On 11/21/03, i checked my account to find that the front desk clerk and deposited all three checks. I went to the office and again spoke to manager Diane in re to this matter. She stated that the deposits would only be deposited once and that she would reimburse the NSF fees to my dental account. HOwever on 11/26/03 (thanksgiving eve) the checks were deposited again.

Which left me with a heavy financial burden. I spent an 1 1/2 explaining to her that the checks did go through and that I needed to be reimburse. With no success i have been calling the corporate office with the same run around. This office sucks.

Adrian
Fontana, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/01/2003 12:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/western-dental/fontana-california-92335/western-dental-ortho-deposited-postdated-checks-early-for-billing-fontana-california-73594. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content